Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello, Doily!




    

Both of these cards I used Real Red paper.. I LOVE red., it is my go to color. The top card credit goes to Diane Raney a Stampin up demonstrator. The white embossing makes the Hello, Doily (122845) look like a real doily! I also used versamark ink, Decorative label Punch (120907), 5-Petal flower punch (119880), Itty Bbitty shapes (118309), bone folder (102300) White ribbon from Stampin Up and  a beautiful pearl accent.

The bottom card I didn't finish stampin the tag, because I wasn't sure if I was going to use it for a birthday card. The ribbon is real red and so is the ink I also used Pink that was in the In-color 2010-2012 paper The printed paper I received FREE from the Sale-a-bration its called Everyday Enchantment Designer paper (126154) the butterfly is stamped in real red ink, from the Summer Solstice(122037) stamp set, the tag is  Modern Label  punch (119849). I can't take full credit for the card, I seen this on another site, but I added a few things to it. I don't remember where I seen it and I couldn't find it again  to give credit to the person who made it. (If the person who made this card please let me now so I can give you credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment